Sunday, November 2, 2008

Zippity Doo Dah...Zippity Ay...My Oh My It's...

STOP THE MUSIC!!!

Today is the polar opposite of a Zippity Do Dah Day.

Today is the first of many days of darkness. Today the heat is on. Today I sit in my flannel PJs and fuzzy slippers looking down the barrel of the gun known as "Winter in New England!"

We moved the clocks back last night. I personally want to slap anyone who claims to be happy about "having an extra hour of sleep."

a. 5 months of darkness is a big price to pay for 5 months of it getting dark at 4:30 in the afternoon
b. children do not realize that the clock has been adjusted and thus do not adjust their little bodies to sleep in

And so begins my months of hibernating in my studio and living vicariously through my scrapbook creations.

No comments: