Saturday, November 29, 2008

Love Rollercoasters - Love Aerosmith - HEL-LO


You know her.

You either love her (me) or you hate her (my husband).

She's Stacey.

She's the overly-caffeinated chick who counts down the top 7 Must See (because Disney strategically selected something from every bus destination so that you'll be sure to spend as much money as possible) Attractions. There is something about it that makes me happy.

Upon check-in at our resort I immediately check-in with Stacey. My husband tolerates it at that moment. However, by the 5th time around he's over it and makes his feelings clear. This is the same man who can watch the continuous Sports Center loop over and over without blinking, but Stacey has a limit.

I can hardly wait to tell him she's available on youtube and we can watch from home...on a continuous loop

No comments: